Alman-Muslim-Evolution – Fiete zeigt peinliche KinderfotosJean Kelley September 13, 2019 100 Comments
* Hip Hop music * You’ve already seen Gülcan’s
pictures. And also those of Younes. And also those of Marcel. Now it’s my turn. The people recrested you the most. We are excited, indeed. I really want to see
what he looked like then. I know very few children’s photos,
i may have seen 2 I know how he looked as a kid.
– Why actually? You just have to stay tuned. We are ready. Cuuute. You are a nothing! You’re Tuesday. Dude, look at his face. You just want to pinch him! I’ve photographed that, because my mothe cut that out and stuck in a calendar.
I think that was for my grandma. Anyway, I saw that calendar and took a picture of it, it is my absolute most
favorite baby photo. I’m really wearing the backpack of
my teddy bear. – What, really? Yes. The backpack really belonged
to a teddy. And suddenly I wore it . You ripped your teddy off, dude! Give me youre backpack! He already has
Rousseau in his backpack. A reference book, a spelling dictionary. We always make fun of Fiete for growing up in an intellectual household. Which is really true.
– But we always make fun of him. Oh, you are so smart, Fiete! Or, how they sit together at Christmas. Here, I have the new edition of Brockhaus. Oh father, how kind, thank you! This is for you. – Thank you, daddy. Ah. Where is this? And who is this? Hmmm. This is my mother.
-What?! Is that your mother? This is Youne’s mom. Here I am at Younes’ place. Because I was invited for his sister’s birthday. We always had nice cakes.
– That was 1st or 2nd grade. That’s when Younes first met me. That was ’97 or ’98. Because Fiete was so small I had to bring him home. because I was already an adult. Clear the road, man! I put him in my backpack. Do you live here? Now go ahead. Have you been a Muslim at an early age?
Is this a cap? This is a Takke from Morocco.
– Ah, really, ok. What’s up with your legs? My brother brought me this hat from his Morocco trip In 4th grade I went to school with this hat. Like, you know.. jo! What’s up?! You changed school, right?
– Yes. My mother realized that quickly. Where did Fiete?
– Yes? Fiete was completely
in the memory of my mother. 2009/2010, suddenly I was back again.
– There he is again! We didn’ see each other for 10 or 11 years. Then we started to hang out. Just before I converted to Islam. Younes was at my conversion in the mosque. In what?
– In the “convernsing”, sorry. At the convernsing ceremony. Well, well! DJ Fiete, I think you still have that shirt. DJ Fiete … A real village DJ! You only play at birthdays from 50 year olds. I played on an keyboard for the first time in Sweden there we visited the host family
of my brother, who did a year abroad.
– But voluntarily? You were not one of the kids
who have been forced? Not at all. I sat at the keyboard then the host family asked my parents “oh, does he take piano lessons?”
-The 6th symphony of Beethoven. That’s incredible. Then my parents thaught “he seems to have a talent for it” * HAHAHAHA * “Sorry, mother.” “What is this device?” “May I ?” * Keyboard melody by Mozart * “That’s easy.” There are pictures where I am
sitting at this keyboard at 19/20 years old. This keyboard has
served me for years and I created nice Hip Hop beats with it. I think,
Now the most funny picture is coming. Represent! Fiete, the old rapper. Is that … ? That’s Dazzle. * Hip Hop music * And that’s BRKN. That’s the good gentleman over there. Fiete with his … what’s that?
– XXL shirt. I was probably wearing wu-tang pants or something. That changed later on. then I didn’t had the …
– disre? That was also because of
the change of my moral conduct. At some point the subject music silted. At some point we started renting a studio, but I didn’t go I had a lot of problems with myself and what I want to do with my life and got more and more away from music then I tried to work up my things with music. But I’ve never really gotten back to that place. Were you in your conversion phase? Yes, that was the case
I converted to Islam, and thought … you know .. music and stuff.. you always slip into those kind of phases. I was a bit anti-music. But then after a short time I wasn’t anti Because I realized I need it in my life. I have to process my thoughts.
And writing texts and producing beats helped. I continued making beats for a long time. As a hobby, independently. A few of them you also know from our videos. The boys are still doing
music. I heard Dazzle 2 weeks ago on the radio at Cosmo. BRKN, I hope you know him, greetings to the “best guys”. That was our trip to Turkey in 2009. Why is Petri (AFD) in the background? Dude, you destroyed me!
– That was 2009, I don’t know … Where we already in Turkey?
– This picture! Yes, that was in Turkey. And me with my short pot cut!
I never had a different hairstyle. I was at the barber for the first time
by the age of 21. Before that my mother always did it. I was never really into
experimenting with my hair. My oldest brother was bald,
He also had long hair. My other brother
had every color. Sometimes green, sometimes red,
sometimes blue hair. And I did nothing with my hair. Also times black-red-gold?
– No, thank god no. Bäm! I also know this pullover. Did your parents throw you out? – That’s somewhere in Brandenburg. I had to take care of myself.
– Everything is somewhere in Brandenburg. Then you had to
you flee, because Younes shot at you
with the AK. That’s right after his conversion.
– That’s right, right! I had to
hide from the cops. In front of the federal cops. That was 2012. In Norway. With my
two old flatmates. We took so much stuff with us. We drove to norway. No this was in Sweden. You can see in Fiete’s face: he enjoys it. He is fine.
– Yes, that was funny. He wants cut someone. – Yes man,
I wanted to cut sucuk. We took sucuk with us. Sucuk is your life, right? We definitely had sucuk with us. There you start looking good. – Slowly. That was… You can start seeing his …
– The standard beard. Greetings to Ibo. That was 2010 in Syria. Instead of going on a trip to
Lloret de Mar for our Abitur Where were you? In Bulgaria?
– Yeah… Malle was up for drinking and partying. Worst decision of my life, dude. 5 of us – without Marcel –
toured through Syria for a week. And then 2 weeks through Turkey. And you regretted it Marcel? – I have regretted it infinitely
that I didn’t go with them. There we traveld through Syria for a week.
We were in Damascus, Aleppo, Homes. That was a quarter of a year
before the civil war broke out. So we were able to check out
a few areas. Which probably don’t exist anymore. That was really a great trip. It really brought me forward in life. Many new things discovered,
met many exciting people that was a very important life experience. The Bulgarian culture
was interesting as well. At the beach,
completely drunk. It was terrible. It would have been nice if we
could have switch back and forth between you guys. He did a great meaning-of-life-journey the.
– Great buildings etc. And I was like * Disco music * That’s it? – Bam! Yes, lucky. I would have thought there were more
embarrassing photos. I can look for 2 and put them
on my Instagram account Go to the description box of the video for that. If you want to see the photos of the others then go to the playlist please. There
are the pictures of Gülcan, Younes and Marcel.
Down there you can check out Funk! And don’t forget to subscribe.
Here, in Marcel’s face. Subtitles: ARD text
on behalf of Funk (2019)
- Datteltäter als Kind
- Datteltäter Comedy
- Datteltäter Evolution
- Datteltäter Fotos
- Datteltäter Kinderfotos
- Fiete als Kind
- Fiete datteltäter
- Fiete Evolution
- Fiete Kinderfotos
- Fiete Konvertierung
- Fiete Muslim
- Fiete Peinliche Kinderfotos
- Fiete vor Islam
- Hijabi Evolution
- Muslim Evolution
- Peinliche Fotos
- Peinliche Jugendfotos
- Peinliche Kinderfotos
- Weg zum Islam